- No of presents ready to wrap = 38
- No of presents likely to offend my mum = 1 (Jon arrived home with a copy of SAGA magazine from his dad. I'm sure my mum will find this funny tho (I hope!)
- No of lovely presents donated by fellow bloggers = 1 (Did you see the gorgeous sunglass case?)
- No of things handmade by me = 0 (Christmas markets won out I'm afraid)
- No of things on their way from very kind fellow bloggers = 3 (can't wait to see them)
I won another giveaway this week. This time a fabulous halloween bag for Izzy from Tracy at Mad About Bags. We both love it and Izzy can't wait to take it to her Halloween party on Saturday. The fabric is great and its really well made so I really recommend you check out Tracy's Misi shop. 2 giveaways in a week. I even did the lottery on Wednesday I was feeling so lucky but didn't win. Doh!
Night 4 of tough love was fine. Sam slept through to about 5.30am when I did bring him into bed with me but only because he was poorly yesterday and I wanted to check he was ok. He seems much better today luckily. So fingers crossed for tonight.