Thursday, 12 May 2016

We LOVE Michael Miller!

We have just had a massive delivery from Michael Miller. They really are one of our favourite fabric designers. To celebrate all of the lovely new fabrics that we now have in stock, we have decided to give you a 5% discount code to use on all Michael Miller fabrics. Just type MM5 at the checkout. You can find all of our Michael Miller fabrics here

Here are a few of the new fabrics that have arrived...
 





 









 









A few old favourites are back in stock too...














 Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!