Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I know its only September but our Christmas fabrics are starting to arrive so I thought now would be a great time to remind you that there is a free Christmas Stocking tutorial on the Sew Scrumptious blog here.

You can download the pattern for free on the website here.





If you need a bit of inspiration re Christmas fabrics to use then you can view some of our range below or on the website here


 


 



 



 


  

  


 

Want an early Christmas Present? There is 10% off all our Christmas Fabrics. Just type XMAS at the checkout!  

1 comment:

  1. I know it is only September but my thoughts have turned to Christmas now too, thinking about if I have time to make lots of lovely fabric christmas pressies for my lovely family and friends in just 4 months... really pleased to have found your great fabric shop, I'm addicted to buying lovely fabric too, could be a dangerous find! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!