Monday, 20 July 2015

My Messy Adventure!

We love Roald Dahl in this house. We have all the books, have been to see Matilda at the theatre and have tickets to see Charlie & the Chocolate Factory in London next month. I even sell Roald Dahl fabrics on my website so I was really interested to find out more when Persil got in touch about their new Roald Dahl inspired interactive story which aims to encourage children to get outside during the summer holidays and get messy and dirty!


'My Messy Adventure' is an interactive story featuring characters from Roald Dahls best loved books. Its free to play on the Persil website here. You simply access the adventure on a tablet or smartphone and go outside with your children. The interactive adventure puts your child in the centre of the story and allows them to meet Roald Dahl's most famous characters. The children are encouraged to take photos of the great outdoors on their devices as part of the story and to take part in challenges and tasks such as hunting bugs or collecting leaves. A great fun way to get them outside and interact with nature. 

  
My 6 and 9 year olds loved being part of the story especially being allowed to take my phone outside with them to take photos! A great way to get them out of the house away from the TV. (Thats not me in the photo by the way. Its Gabby Logan who is promoting the interactive adventure. I wish I looked that glamourous in wellies!).

Pop over to the Persil website to have a look or keep an eye out for branded packs in the shops. You can also enter a competition to win your own family messy adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Now that sounds like a good idea for something to do with eldest son in the holidays! I had seen the Persil thing pop up on my FB feed but not really looked at it. Thanks for explaining it๐Ÿ˜Š

    I have to keep avoiding the RD fabrics because I love them but have no idea what to make with them at the moment. I know that is not normally an excuse for not buying pretty fabric, but I am still on maternity leave at the moment so can't justify to hubby about buying any 'just in case' or 'just because'!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!