Thursday, 11 December 2014

Giftwrapped

I love getting parcels in the post so I was very excited when the lovely people at Jacqui Small sent me a copy of Giftwrapped by Jane Means to review. Jane is THE giftwrapping queen and sells the the most gorgeous ribbons online so I couldn't wait to check out some of her ideas and tips.



Giftwrapped is such a lovely book. Full of gorgeous photography and great ideas for wrapping gifts. I've used lots of Janes's lovely ribbons in sewing projects before as one of her Ribbon Bloggers but it was lovely to see them all used in a different way.



The book was full of inspiration and tips for wrapping different shaped items and how you can use different items to embellish your gifts. I loved the idea of using 'recycled' items like old money, keys, photographs or vintage books or sheet music to decorate gifts. You can also use feathers, beads or old jewellery to add a touch of glamour! There is even a section on tying the perfect bow in different types of ribbon.



Giftwrapped is a lovely book to browse through particularly at this time of year. I've already got lots of lovely ideas for all my Christmas presents. 



You can order Giftwrapped at the discounted price of £16.00 including p&p* (RRP: £20.00), telephone 01903 828503 or email mailorders@lbsltd.co.uk and quote the offer code APG252. *UK ONLY - Please add £2.50 if ordering from overseas. You find more lovely craft books here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!