Tuesday, 3 December 2013

So many new fabrics to tempt you!

I thought I would share some of the lovely new fabrics that have arrived recently and that are now on the Sew Scrumptious website. This is just a little taster so pop over and have a look! 

We have new Michael Miller


Wing Song

Spring Fling

Tickets

Into The Forest

Feathered Friends

Girls Superhero Cape Panels

Robert Kaufman

This & That - Shoes

Ruff 'N Tuff - Rescue Vehicles

Orbit

Jazz Between Friebds - Music Notes

Matryoshka Dolls

Jazz Between Friends - Guitars

Urban Zoologie - Birds

Super Kids - Girls

Super Kids - Boys
 Sevenberry
VW Beetle

Flamingo
 and from Dashwood Studio

Vroom

Tortoise

Annali
Happy fabric browsing!

9 comments:

  1. On my last visit I purchased glue & the sewing machine would be for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love a sewing machine so she could be just like her fabulous grandma who sews her clothes! My daughter is always pestering me to take her to hobbycraft. We have just been recently to get bits to make some peg dolly soldiers for our xmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last thing I bought at Hobbycraft was some felt and the sewing machine would be for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. last thing i bought at hobbycraft was beads and the sewing macine would be for me =laura jayne bates

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got some Christmas stationery for cards, I would love a sewing machine so it would be for me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last thing I bought at Hobbycraft was some a cross stitch kit for my mum as a gift and the sewing machine would be for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. last thing i bought was pencils and glitter for my children Christmas presents. The sewing machine would be for my mother in law as i dont think she was impressed by the Christmas present we bought her, my husband said it would be funny but she didnt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last thing I bought in Hobbyraft was a tin of Derwent Inktense pencils. They are really impressive with rich colours and work on paper and fabric such as silk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Place card making bits for my wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!