Thursday, 7 November 2013

Photos from Uganda to make you smile!

A huge thank you to Chloe for sharing these beautiful photos from Uganda. Chloe took 250 dresses and 56 pairs of shorts to distribute at various projects via the Joy For Children charity. You can find their website here. They are such gorgeous photos that I don't think I need to say anything apart from 'enjoy' and see if you can spot your dresses and shorts!

 
 















































































































































Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did! Thanks Chloe for taking so many gorgeous photos!

11 comments:

  1. OHHH I see one of mine again!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful photos, made me cry (happy tears) and they are not even the dresses I made!
    Fantastic work, beks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful photos, made me cry (happy teas) and they are not even the dresses I have made!
    Fantastic work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. Am truly blessed by their beautiful smiles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photos. Am truly blessed by their beautiful smiles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos, each and every one made me smile. I can't wait to help this worthwhile cause - my project for the new year is to make as many dresses as I can

    ReplyDelete
  7. And smile I did! Gorgeous photos of pretty girls and pretty dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos, such lovely smiles on the faces of the children.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Louise,

    What wonderful photos!

    I finished a little dress today - I wonder who will end up wearing it??!!

    I have posted instructions on my blog, including the dimensions so you can cut your own pattern...

    http://lizzielenard-vintagesewing.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Dress-a-Girl%20Dress%20Instructions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos! They look so happy in their new dresses xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...