Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Christmas Sewing Gifts for Crafty People

Its my annual round up of fabulous sewing gifts for crafty people. This is a selection of gorgeous sewing related items I have found on the internet over the last few months many of which are on my own personal Christmas list! There are just so many GORGEOUS items (big and small) to choose from. Leave this blog post open on your computer to drop massive hints for Christmas presents!!


I'd love to know what you think of my choices. Do you have any favourites?

I'm starting with this beautiful Personalised Silver Button Charm Bracelet by Button & Co. £120. Such a clever design with the needle going through the button. They have other lovely items in this range too.



I love these quirky little 'I'm Sew Happy' Notepads by Tea & Ceremony £4.50. I always have a list on the go so these would be perfect for me. Tea & Ceremony have very kindly given me a couple of notepads to give away on the blog so watch this space very soon!



I want one of these 'Vintage Map Roses in Wooden Cotton Reels' by The Bird & The Button £9. Such a clever idea using vintage cotton reels and maps. They would look great in my sewing room!



This very stylish 'Bronze Vintage Style Sewing Kilt Pin' by Its The Little Things £6 would look great on a coat or bag.



It always useful to have some good scissors in your craft room so these small Sewing Scissors by Crabtree Lane £4.75 would be very handy. I love the packaging too!



This 'Sewing Tool' by MIY Collection £10 is such a great idea. You can use this little gadget to mark seam and hem lines, mark the bias at 45 degrees, use the point to poke out nice pointy corners and use the holes to dreaw circles.



This vintage looking 'Button Tin' by Seek It Out £5.95 is fab. It comes complete with the buttons too. So cute!



Loving this 'Sausage Dog Pin Cushion' by John Lewis £8. So cute.My daughter would LOVE this!



This 'Scissors & Sewing Machine Charm Necklace' by Penny Masquerade £16 is just so pretty. Its really vintage looking.Perfect for a crafty person.



A 'Sew Happy' Print by Emily Parkes £5 would cheer up any craft room. Check out her facebook page for more info.



I could do with one of these lovely little 'Singer Sewing Machine & Button Boxes' by Dibor £21 to keep my bits and bobs in! I love old vintage Singers.



I love this Metal Hook Display Rack from Gertie & Mabel £17.50 which is perfect for displaying spools of ribbon. You can buy old vintage spools from Gertie & Mabel too.



I really want one of these 'Handmade by' Stamps from Pretty Rubber Stamps £12.95. You can personalise them and they have lots of different fab designs.



This fabric covered 'Compact Mirror' by Jenny Arnott £4.50 is lovely. Jenny makes gorgeous things from fabric and this would look very nice in my handbag I think! There are lots of different design to choose from.



These 'This Took Forever' Labels by The Creative Sanctuary £3.50 really made me smile. If you have slaved away for months to make something for someone this Christmas, then these are the labels for you!



This set of Patchwork Tiles by Welbeck Tiles £75 have been on my Christmas List for the last 3 years! A girl can dream!! They are just so pretty and I love them more and more each year. One day they will be mine!!




A girl can never have enough ribbon which is why I love this 'Ribbon & Dispenser Set' by Jane Means £25. Sets are available in different colours and contain 5 x 10 metre rolls of ribbon.



These very cute little 'Ceramic Spool Scented Candles by Lindsay Interiors £9.99 would look lovely in my lounge. Such a cute idea.


Make a fabulous lampshade using a Lampshade Making Kit from Sew Scrumptious (yes thats me!). Just add fabric or wallpaper to make a fabulous professional looking lampshade. They are so quick and easy to make and involve no sewing! Prices start from £10 for a 20cm Kit and they come boxed ready to give as gifts.




Really like this 'Without Measure' bangle £15 from Ruby Bijou which is made from a real measuring tape set in Resin. So cool and it comes in different colour options too.

 
Sew Scrumptious also sell lovely Fabric Bundles which are perfect for Christmas gifts. Bundles of co-ordinating fat quarters tied up with ribbon. Perfect for gifts or treat yourself! They even come with a hand printed 'Love Fabric' tag! Lots to choose from on the Sew Scrumptious website.




These fabulous original 'Vintage Singer Sewing Machine' Lino Prints (£12) are designed and printed by Bristol based Printmaker Debi Holland. Grab yourself some lovely original art for your craft room or would make a lovely gift. Each print is handprinted and signed by Debi. Her other fabulous designs include vintage typewriters, phones and cameras.





This really pretty Trimmings Tin (which includes the contents!) by Seek It Out is only £7.95. Look at all the gorgeous goodies in this vintage looking tin. Love the little crochet flowers. Another one for my list!



These Button Drawer Knobs by The Contemporary Home are only £4 each. They would give a really quirky little touch to a chest of drawers.



I already own 'All Sewn Up' by Chloe Owens. As soon as I saw this gorgeous book I knew I had to buy it. From the beautiful textured cover to the gorgeous bright colourful photos and the fabulous projects inside. This book is a riot of colour and inspiration. Its available from The Book People at a fabulous price of only £4.99 at the moment.That is a Bargain!



I love these 'Vintage Style Cotton Reel Hooks' by Rockett St George £55. They look very stylish and would make great statement coat hooks in any house!



This gift collection of 35 different spools of sewing thread is from Amazon £17.70 and would come in very handy! A colour for every occassion!


 
Who wouldn't want this gorgeous 'Vintage Singer Sewing Machine Make Up Bag' by Poppy Treffry £18. Just beautiful! There is a whole website of gorgeous things so pop over and have a look.



We sell a selection of sewing tins and kits on the Sew Scrumptious website. This lovely 'Make Do and Mend' Sewing Kit is only £12.95. I only have a few left and I'm not sure I want to let them go! They are really pretty and stacked full of sewing goodies. There is a little travel version too.






and finally make your own 'Button Clock' with this fab Craft Kit by Ruby Bijou £20. This would make a lovely gift and would look fab hung in a craft room.



So thats my list! 30 lovely gift items to choose from. Hope you find something you like. Go and check out all the lovely websites for some gorgeous pressie and gift ideas. To get your Christmas shopping started there is a 5% discount code to use on the Sew Scrumptious website. Just type XMAS at the checkout! 

Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Great list, thankyou - it's given me lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Some of these will be going on my list to Santa! Xx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous list! I like pretty much everything on it ;-) The silver bracelet at the top is divine and I LOVE the button clock idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely fabulous collection of gifts! I particularly love the This Took Forever ribbon. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda coleção de presentes, adorei! Eu gostaria dos tecidos e do cachorro. Obrigada por compartilhar. Beijos e uma linda semana pra você.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!