Friday, 6 September 2013

Pillowcase dresses reach Ghana

I received some gorgeous photos of pillowcase dresses and shorts reaching Ghana recently. This is the second lot of dresses taken by the lovely Gwen to the Potters Bar orphanage. You can see earlier trips here and here.

They are such lovely photos so a huge thank you to Gwen for sharing them. If you would like to find out more about the orphanage and the work they do or sponsor any of the children living there, please check out the website here














































8 comments:

  1. Great photos - lovely to see such happy faces. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, and love this amazing project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to see all the happy faces. The best inspiration to get sewing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can you tell me where I can find directions for dresses and shorts. I'd love to shop the charity shops for future dresses. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH that's one of mine, in there! That's the first time I've spotted one, what a marvellous surprise!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. No recent posts about this project.....is it still going? Our sewing groups waould like to get involved. Are we too late?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!