Tuesday, 10 September 2013

I LOVE my job!

I have to say that I absolutely LOVE my new job running the Sew Scrumptious website. Every day I get to look at lots of gorgeous fabrics and then make things out of them! How fantastic is that? I thought I would share a little sneaky peek of what arrived yesterday....

8 beautiful fabrics from the Paisleigh collection by Maude Asbury for Blend. These are so vibrant and colourful.



Some new Michael Miller fabrics








and some lovely new Dashwood Studio fabrics. I think these might be my favourites.



They are all now listed on the Sew Scrumptious website!

Need an excuse to be able to buy some fabric? Why not check out the Craftsy website and have a look at their patterns. They even have free ones which you can find using this link. I spotted a couple of great free patterns which would be perfect for children including The Good Deeds Dress

and this Shirred Sun Dress Pattern

There are thousands of other patterns to choose from at varying prices which you simply download from the website. There are also great links to project ideas for inspiration as well as some great online tutorials and classses for lots of different crafts not just sewing. I'm off to have another browse!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics. Squirrel fabric is really cute. x Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!