Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Friendship Bracelets

The lovely people at Find Me A Gift often send Izzy little things to try out and review. She gets very excited when they arrive in the post as they are always lovely crafty things. This time we received a lovely Friendship Bracelet Kit.


The kit comes in a cute tin with lots of different coloured threads (96 metres in 12 colours!), some safety pins and a 'how-to' book with easy to follow patterns and instructions for 5 different friendship bracelet designs. 


This is a lovely kit and very reasonably priced at only £5.99. It would make a great present. I think it would suit slightly older girls better though. Izzy is only 7 and she struggled to follow the instructions as she had never made these bracelets before so it would probably be better for girls aged 9 plus. We decided to make some bracelets together and ended up trying out some very simple plait designs which Izzy loved and was then able to do by herself. Older girls would easily be able to follow the instructions for the fancier designs which looked very pretty. I tried but was all fingers and thumbs!


I spotted a few other nice crafty things on the website too....

This would be great for Sam. His favourite thing ever is junk modelling and this kit gives you connectors which attach boxes together. Make and Do Robot Kit


Izzy would love this. She is just starting to learn to knit with her grandma


Hello Kitty Knitting Kit



Pop over and have a look for lots more gift ideas. They also have a facebook page here

3 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I think my 4 year old would like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some super gift ideas there. Have bookmarked for future birthdays. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great ideas at reasonable prices. I know someone who would just love the Hello Kitty set.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!