Friday, 19 April 2013

I've only gone and opened a fabric shop!

Much excitment this week as I have opened my own little fabric website! So head on over to www.sewscrumptious.co.uk and let me know what you think. I would love your feedback!

Its stocked full of all the fabrics that I love and use. Fabrics like Michael Miller, Riley Blake, Jennifer Paganelli, Blend, Robert Kaufman, Tanya Whelan etc. I am also stocking a 'Basics' selection too which will evenyually include a whole range of cheaper spotty and gingham fabrics to co-ordinate.



I'll be updating the website with some fabric bundles and some fabric filled gifts boxes soon too.


 
 
There is also a selection of ribbons and sewing tins.
 

 
 


 
There is a dedicated Sew Scrumptious facebook page which you can find here. You can also find us on Twitter and Pinterest. Make sure you sign up to the mailing list for all the new fabrics and special discount codes.
 
I even have business cards and stickers! Its official. I am in business!!
 
 


My lovely friend Debi made me a lino stamp for my birthday so I can print tags!

 
Although its mainly an online shop, we thought we should have a grand opening on Saturday which was also my birthday! We let Izzy officially open the store. She was so excited. I randomly received some balloons from a fabric distributor the day before so it was perfect.
 


 












Want an excuse to buy some fabric? How about a 10% discount to celebrate Fabulous Fabric Friday?? Just use FABFRIDAY at the checkout. 


11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, big Congratulation! Hope it is a great success and I will certainly dropping by.
    Ideal time to open after we have all been enthused again by the Great British Sewing Bee.
    I'm off to amend my blog post to include your news.
    Have a great weekend.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant congratulations! I hope it goes well for you you have some fab designs!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Wishing you every success with your new venture! It all looks totally beautiful!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to celebrate your birthday. Good luck with it.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on taking the plunge. I hope it's a grand success x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Louise that's fantastic! Good for you and a huge good luck from me. The site looks really good with a great selection of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Louise, that's fantastic, Good for you! The site looks great and you have a really good selection. A huge good luck from a fellow fabric shop owner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! I hope you have a happy and successful business experience!

    Beat wishes
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations , if this is in your house I want my house to look like that. The temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super exciting!! Congrats! Off to look at the shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Louise, sorry I've not been in touch sooner but we're both so excited for you - fantastic news and it all looks amazing. You've got brilliant taste in fabric and we wish you every success - you certainly deserve it! All the best, Rae & Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!