Thursday, 7 June 2012

Its Pinterest Challenge time!

Its that time again! Time to make something you have pinned on Pinterest and link up to the Pinterest Challenge. This month it is hosted by the lovely Kerry who blogs as Simply Outnumbered. You just need to make something, blog about it and link up. This months prize is fabulous. £50 to spend at Abakhan. They stock a fantastic range of fabric, craft and habadashery items at brilliant prizes. Pop over and have a look. Kerry will choose someone at random to win this fantastic prize. It could be you!!

I have had this little earbud pouch pinned for a while now. Its so cute.




and this is my version. I made this tonight and it didn't take long at all. I really like it.


It would also make a great little purse for carrying small amounts of money around. This would be great for Izzy as she could put it on her bag. I always worry that she will put her purse down and lose it when we are out.



I've just found out that there is a heart shaped version too! Will definitely have to give this a try.




You have 5 more days to pin, make, blog and link up here. Good luck!

12 comments:

  1. That is so lovely! I need a zipper foot on my machine, actually I need a new machine so I can do some technical sewing! I love your fabric, so pretty x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't actually use my zipper foot for this. Just used normal one. Worked fine. Have a go! Its a great tutorial. x

      Delete
  2. such a good idea - would be fab to hold my ipod nano - it's so small i'm always losing it! ooh must try!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little purse idea. I have so many odd little zips too that I could use for something like this. Thanks for sharing the idea Louise.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great-I wish I had/could use a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great looks hand sewable too!? No room for sewing machines in my house lol yours is fab i'm going to make one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little purse is so sweet, the heart shaped one is lovely too. It would be really useful to me, might have to see if I can manage one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Mine are always tangled in the bottom of my bag so it would be very useful. Love your fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is lovely, could perhaps be used to hold a handbag mirror.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. Goodness.
    This is sooooo skill! You are amazing! I would love to be able to sew such intricate numbers x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are lovely and a fun thing to make with small pieces of leftover fabric. One more thing to add to my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea to use up bits of fabric. One more thing to put on my 'to do' list.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!