Monday, 13 February 2012

#Pinaddicts of the World Unite!

The first Pinterest Challenge is drawing to a close and we've had 50 entries on the blog hop with a couple more on the facebook page. Wow!! What an amazing achievement for our first month. A huge high five to Kerry for organising it all. A lucky winner will be picked this week! If you fancy joining in, we are doing it all again next month over at Viv's place! Linky will open on the first Monday in March so getting pinning and making and come and join in the fun!!

I have also realised that due to illness and general family chaos I haven't blogged about the lovely mum2babyinsomniac's make which was totally totally gorgeous! Seriously. Have a look at this little beauty...


Isn't she pretty? You can find out more about her here.

I have so enjoyed the Pinterest Challenge so far. I have felt really inspired to make things and not just things which involve sewing. I have a whole list of projects for me, my other half (he doesn't know it yet!) and the children. Talking of Jon, he went to a Surveyors dinner the other night for work and everyone on his table had a photo of him with his cake stand!! He is NEVER going to live that down!!

4 comments:

  1. Wahay! We have done fantastically well with our first #pinaddicts, well done Kerry! Let's spread the word more and aim for 100 !?! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to join in but life got in the way! But wowee my friend Christy won! Hope to join you next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey!! Come and join in the March Challenge. Opens 5 March on Viv's blog 'Melksham Mum' (see above!)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, I can't wait to join the challenge next month :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!