Tuesday, 7 February 2012

I have the lurgy

I've been at home all day either being sick or feeling sick. Its not been much fun. Even watching Phillip Schofield on This Morning didn't cheer me up today!What has been fab though has been watching the entries roll in for the Pinterest Challenge. Over 30 entries so far! Its been so inspiring seeing what everyone has made. You can see my entry here.

All week I will also be featuring the work of of the #PinAddicts team.

You can see Kerry's gorgeous Nutella Fudge here



and Viv at Melksham Mum made some gorgeous bunting which you can see here


Pop over and say hi and read more about their 'makes'.

Its not too late to join the fun. There is still 6 days to join in!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. It sounds like you've not only been over to look at the fudge but you've pinched too much of it. :-) Really hope you feel much better very soon.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!