Friday, 5 August 2011

Introducing Mrs Black Hair and Rose


I finally cracked and bought two guinea pigs to fill the hutch and run that were very kindly given to us by our next door neighbours. They are only 10 weeks old and very sweet although they keep weeing on me which I'm not very happy about!


A big Happy Birthday to my little Sam who is 3 today!!


We went out to our local Italian restaurtant tonight for dinner and we cheated with a chocolate brownie for a cake (we peaked with the fire engine cake last week and didn't have the energy to make another one!). He seemed quite happy though.


Izzy was very pleased when the waiter made her a rose from a napkin


I received my gorgeous fabric swap parcel in the post today. The swap was organised by Bluebell and Rosie and I was matched with Georgie from All Things Crafty who not only sent me two beautiful fat quarters of fabric


A cute 'puddings' fabric which is very pretty. I love it.


and a lovely pink fabric with cute little swirls


but also included a gorgeous little fabric heart which is now hanging in my kitchen


and the sweetest little lavender bag. Gorgeous. Thank you!


I sent Georgie a little parcel too...


A fat quarter of this lovely fabric which is one of my favourites


Another pretty little floral polka dot fabric


Some tractor fabric which I thought Georgies little boy might like. There were 4 different tractor squares

and a little purse for her daughter


I went to a WI craft market last week and came across these gorgeous little boxes that had been hand embroidered with flowers. So pretty I just couldn't resist at just £2.








I couldn't decide which one I liked the best so I bought one for Izzy too which had a lovely little surprise inside.



The cutest little teddy bear!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swaps and I love the little boxes and that really cute little teddy :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little sweet boxes thank you very much again for the beautiful swap goodies.Love your guinea-pigs there such great pet's!And I loved the fire engine cake,is he a fireman Sam fan too?
    Hug's Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, lovely time you've had! I love guinea pigs, they make the best pets. Mine used to come up to me and talk to in the garden - we had 'free-range guinea pigs'. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the Guinea Pigs....I have 13 and love them all...go over to my blog and there are some pics of them...Happy Birthday Sam.....

    http://rachelwalters789.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!