Monday, 1 August 2011

Every girl needs a matching bag

A huge box arrived at the week-end and inside was full of beautiful dresses made by the very lovely Angela of Snazzy Tots. 17 dresses in total!! Not only were there 17 beautiful dresses but also 17 little matching bags to go with them!! What a fantastic idea. Little girls love little handbags especially ones that match their pretty dresses.

I decided to do Angela a washing line photo all of her very own.....


Each dress is so different and has its own pretty details


bows and buttons


wool rosettes and butterflies







and did I mention that the dresses are all reversible?? Yes really!! Look...

This dress


becomes this dress! That is VERY clever!!



Thank you Angela. What an incredibly generous parcel and what beautiful dresses. I am once again overwhelmed with peoples kindness. Snazzy Tots has its very own facebook page which you can find here. The total is now 157!

9 comments:

  1. Wow. These are really gorgeous.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern - such a simple but very clever idea! And a cute bag too - brilliant! Well done Angela! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a clever and generous lady she is xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing - what a clever lady to think of reversible dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just WOW! These are just amazing and so many and so lovely. And bags too!!! What a very clever, kind lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab - that puts me to shame as I still have to make mine......Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! What wonderful dresses AND you get two for the price of one!
    A very generous lady.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!