Monday, 25 July 2011

Beautiful Butterflies!

3 more dresses arrived today from Stephanie at My Calico Heart along with a very lovely card taking the grand total to 131 dresses! The dresses were all gorgeous. The first made from a lovely yellow bird fabric.


with lovely stitch detail on the hem. So cute.


The second was a lovely vintage looking rose fabric with pink ties


and the third a yellow and orange rose fabric which is really pretty. It has little orange stripes in the background.


which look lovely against the green binding ties. Stephanie has a facebook page which you can find here. Thanks Stephanie.


I'm a bit obsessed with butterflies at the moment as Izzy is having a butterfly themed party for her birthday in September so I was over the moon when I stumbled across a gorgeous company called Utterly Butterflies. As soon as I saw their gorgeous pictures I knew I had to buy one for Izzy's bedroom. They are little handcut paper butterflies which are mounted and framed and are so so pretty.



You can also personalise your picture with names, dates and even photos.


My only problem is I can't decide what to choose.




They even come with the most gorgeous butterfly tag. How pretty is that?? Its a work of art by itself!!

You can also choose from other shapes like this lovely heart picture


and for boys this gorgeous star picture.

They also have a facebook page which you can find here. I'm off for another look!

4 comments:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make a lovely present for my mam I'm off for a look at the web site now thanks. The dresses keep coming and coming, keep sewing girls it's making some little girls faces glow with happiness, lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog I believe you are my fabric swap partner from the bluebell and rosie swap.If you want to contact me with your details for the swap my email is g.lidgard@btinternet.com
    Best wishes Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. More gorgeous dresses and what fab pictures.
    A x
    ps will have to post you some of these dresses soon cos they are taking over my house :-):-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!