Wednesday, 1 June 2011

It must be Christmas Day!

I recently signed up for the Button Swap organised by Lemonade Kitty. I received my button swap parcel today from the very lovely Sue at The Krafty Cupcake. She sent me the most fabulous parcel of goodies and was so so generous. Everything she sent was absolutely gorgeous and most of it was handmade by Sue. She is one very clever lady and has a lovely blog which you can find here.

First of all it was all packaged so beautifully...




But it got even better when I opened it all up!

Some gorgeous button fabric


A lovely surprise for Izzy and Sam


A very cute frog cushion complete with button eyes and cheeks. Izzy is asleep on this right now!


A very cute little button tin (Sue and I both sent very similar tins!)


Some beautiful buttons. The cherry one is hand embroidered.


and gorgeous owl buttons. These are so lovely. I'm torn between wanting to use them and wanting to keep them for ever!


This lavender bag is just so gorgeous. My photo really doesn't do it justice. It has hand embroidered lavender and butterflies on it and little sparkly beads which catch the light and look like tiny little diamonds. Gorgeous!

It also had a lovely beaded hanging loop.


Even more gorgeous buttons


A beautiful cupcake keyring

Some lovely gardeners hand gel
 and can you guess what these gorgeous buttons are made from??


They are cake toppers!! Yes edible buttons for the top of cupcakes made by Sue! How fantastic is that? It would have been rude not to give them a try!


and did I mention the numerous packets of chocolate buttons and beautiful handmade card!!


Sue you make a fantastic swap partner! I loved everything you sent. It was so thoughtful. Thanks so much!!

9 comments:

  1. What a great swap! It's a feast for the eyes, so kind of your swap partner to send something for your two little ones. I'm going to have a look at the button swap details and see if I can join in the next swap! Bxx (posted my pillowcase dress to you today)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great swap gifts! I love the lavender bag! :o)

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more than welcome. I loved this swap and am lucky that I was partnered with you! Thank you. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly does look like christmas at your house!! What lovely gifts you received I particularly love the cherries button, what will you sew it on?? Thanks for taking part in the swap I've had so much fun...Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a generous and lovely swap parcel! I particularly like the edible cake toppers and the beautiful hand stitched cherry button! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, lucky you! love the cake toppers idea. may have to give that a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot you got. Love that cushion.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow very generous, that is a great swap parcel : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just to say I have two more dresses for you. May have a couple more soon as my mum brought me a pile of pillow cases!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!