Saturday, 7 May 2011

We are in double figures!!

Another five (yes five!) dresses arrived today which means I have now received 14 dresses not including my half made one. Thats fantastic!!

A gorgeous stripey dress from Layla who has a lovely folksy shop called Made By Dolly. This dress is soooo pretty
 I love the way Layla has made the ties and bias binding and just look at the detail on the end of the ties. Another great idea I might have to steal borrow!


Two gorgeous dresses from Ann who also has a lovely folksy shop selling bags and accessories called Ann Chandler Originals

A  lovely dress from a blue tie dyed fabric


 I love this dress. The red binding and band at the bottom really look fab against this fabric. Gorgeous!



Jo from Dragonflight Designs also sent two lovely dresses. Love this dress which is made from sari fabric. The gold ribbon ties pick up the gold in the fabric perfectly.


 And a very pretty floral fabric dress with pretty pink ribbon.


Thanks everyone. They are all lovely!

4 comments:

  1. All gorgeous dresses. My dresses will go in the post to you on Monday, photo is up at http://frogsandsprogs.blogspot.com/2011/05/every-girl-deserves-dress.html x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks x These dresses are all so pretty. It's wonderful to see how one simple pattern can be so endlessly inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dresses! I think the blue one is actually batik rather than tie dye. It's a technique I don't see nearly enough of... had a go myself once and it's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!