Monday, 16 May 2011

One more dress to hit 30!!

3 more lovely pillowcase dresses arrived today for the 'dress a girl around the world' charity.

The first one was from Mary from The Felt Works. A gorgeous  pink dress with a beautiful little felt flower appliqued at the bottom. Check out Mary's folksy shop for all things felt!



The flower is so pretty. Its little details like this that make every dress so different.


and Karen who has a website selling beautiful handmade childrens clothes called Angelic Folk sent 2 gorgeous dresses. I love the bias binding on this dress which matches the band at the bottom of the dress.

 and this little pink spotty dress is so pretty.


Karen also has a folksy shop called Angelic Heart and Home. She donates 20% from both her shops to the National Autistic Society which is fantastic and well worth a mention I think!

Talking of folksy, I stumbled across a gorgeous shop today called Caroline Rose Art. I fell in love with this print


and I love this one too!

These are both now on my wish list!

2 comments:

  1. You have done amazingly with all these dresses! Loving the prints too - she is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered postcards, greeting cards and a pendant from Caroline Rose Art. I'm now poor & I blame you ;)
    Gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!