Friday, 29 April 2011

I love a good wedding!

We had a fab time celebrating the royal wedding today. I do love a good wedding (despite having no desire to get married myself!). Izzy, Sam and I were invited round to my friend Laura's house for a party. I thought it only right that we dress up for the occassion.



 Laura had done a fab job of decorating her house

My friends Rachel and Laura decided to surprise me by dressing up in bridesmaids dresses and tiaras!


It reminded me of the episode from friends where they sit around in wedding dresses. Hilarious.


We loved the wedding. The bride looked absolutely gorgeous and I loved her dress. Lets hope they live happily after after!

2 comments:

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!