Monday, 18 April 2011

Did you miss me??

I've been away in sunny West Wales on holiday celebrating my birthday. Jon got me the most fantastic birthday present involving these 5 lovely people....


Yes...... TAKE THAT TICKETS!!! The coolest present EVER!!

There were 12 of us sharing a house and we were really lucky with the weather spending lots of time on the beach. It was really good fun.

We had ice creams


Posed for lots of photos


Dug holes
Went to a farm park when  it rained
 Fed lambs

 Raced go carts

 Drank a LOT of wine
 I even got a handmade birthday cake!

It was a brilliant week. Thanks everyone!

Thanks for all the support for the pillowcase dress appeal. The first ones should be arriving this week so watch this space..............

8 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. My eldest is going to see Take That....she will be 25 weeks pregnant with twins by then so I've told her she might need two seats! :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! And I'll be going to see them too :-)))) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a brilliant birthday!
    I'll be posting photos of the two dresses I've made on my blog today....have another 3 almost complete! They're super-quick to make :)

    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful! Happy belated birthday!
    I am so jealous of your TT tickets - this is the firts year I couldn't get any. Gutted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday. Looks like you had a lovely time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope my birthdays as much fun.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a lovely time - when I went to west Wales on holiday it rained all week and we came home early it was so cold and miserable!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!