Wednesday, 27 April 2011

And another two!

Another lovely parcel arrived today for the 'Dress a girl around the world' pillowcase dress appeal. Click here for details on how to join in!).

Not one but two beautiful dresses made by Gill who has a lovely blog called Dosie Rosie

The first dress is made from a gorgeous blue fabric which has little rabbits on it. The dress has a coordinating band of flowery blue fabric at the bottom which matches the two cute pockets and the ties. So pretty.



Gill also made a lovely dark pink dress which again has a coordinating floral band at the bottom, a pocket and ties. I love them both!

and just look at the lovely detail on the hem. Such a great idea. I am definitely going to steal this idea when I make mine!

 I love the  fabric ties too. I think Gill has made her own bias binding from her fabric. This is very clever and something I've never attempted! The fabric is so pretty and very 'vintage' looking. Gorgeous!

Everything came wrapped in tissue paper and was so pretty. I love opening all these parcels!
Thanks Gill. I really appreciate your support and I have loved seeing all the little details that you have added to the dresses. Its very inspiring.

3 comments:

  1. My pleasure, I had great fun making them.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! can I join in and make you one? I'm on hols next weeek but can do one after that. Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so pretty! Giving me some ideas for mine, I especially love the pockets and the straps!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!