Thursday, 10 March 2011

Your wish is my command!

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my last post. Several people have asked if I could share how to do the lined PE bags where you can't see the seams. My way is a bit of a mish mash of lots of different tutorials I've come across over the years and a bit of trial and error so I can't point you to one particular tutorial I'm afraid. I've therefore decided to do a tutorial of my own!! I was going to make a personalised PE bag for Izzy's cousin who is 5 soon so I'll photograph it as I do it and try and explain the process. I'm a bit scared now - the pressure!! Watch this space next week....

It was the pre school fundraising night last night which was a great evening. I did fairly well but its always difficult to judge what people want as this type of event. I got lots of 'oohs and ahhs' and gave out lots of cards which is good. I always find I get orders months later when birthdays come up and people remember me so fingers crossed. I  took some pictures of the stall. Hilariously the bag right at the back with red apples on is actually on the stall behind me but I ended up winning it in the raffle later in the evening.











There was a lovely stall called Chocolate One selling chocolate gifts. I love this gorgeous flowerpot and flowers. Everything is made out of chocolate! The pot, the filling in the pot, the stalks and the flowers. Gorgeous! I am very tempted to get one as a present for my sister in law for her birthday.


They also did marshmallows dipped in chocolate which looked like a bouquet of flowers. Such a lovely idea and the packaging was so pretty. They have a little shop in Portishead and a website here so check  them out

3 comments:

  1. Your stall looks so cute! I was really drawn to this post by all the lovely pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks lovely! It's always hard to know what will sell. We crafters are so optimistic!
    I do hope you get lots of "after -sales" -your work is so attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise -
    This post is great and so helpful for me as I attempt my first craft fair next week. Your table and especially your products are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Jess
    jbeedelightful.blogspot.com

    PS - I came over from Handmade Jane.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!