Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Heart Swapping and more gorgeous fabric

A while ago I joined up for a heart swap on Beki's lovely blog The Ramblings of an Every Day Mummy. You had to send your swap partner 5 items based on a heart theme. My gorgeous parcel arrived today from Cate who has a lovely blog called Vintage Mum.

I've had a pretty rubbish week so it was lovely to receive such a gorgeous parcel of goodies.


Inside the box were some cute little heart buttons - just check out that packaging
Some cherry flavoured lip balm
Some heart shaped silicone cupcake cases
A lovely handmade heart
A lovely heart necklace which has already been grabbed by Izzy. More lovely packaging too!
A lovely decorated heart shaped box
and chocolates. What more could a girl want?? Thanks so much Cate. I loved everything!

I'll show what I sent tomorrow....

A big thanks also to Kitschy Coo for the lovely fabric I bought from her. Not sure my bank manager is quite so happy with her though!! These little beauties arrived for me











3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! another fabric addict! particularly loving the audio tape fabric, would be great for an ipad/laptop case...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely swap gifts you received and beautiful fabric. Love your little sewing kits too, so much so I've just had to buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vintage Gardener! I will donate the money to a charity which supports abandoned and disabled children in Bulgaria. Hope you like it!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!