Sunday, 23 January 2011

Sewing Sunday

Izzy and I had another sewing session today. Shes still really interested in the whole sewing thing which is so lovely. We practiced hand sewing again with another kit.




We kind of adapted it though to make a mobile for her bedroom





While Izzy was busy sewing I made her a little present


I had this gorgeous Cath Kidston box lying around from Christmas which was filled with really pretty shredded tissue paper. It was crying out to be a little house for someone


So I made this little pink felt mouse to live in the box


I'm really pleased with the silver whiskers



It only took 5 minutes to make and Izzy loved it!

6 comments:

  1. Oh that little mouse is gorgeous!

    That mobile is lovely too, perfect for a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iZZY IS REALLY DOING WELL! i SO LOVE THAT LITTLE MOUSE - ADORABLE XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little mouse and so much nicer than the real thing! Is that the JL pink girls sewing machine I spy there ... I bought one for my GD for Christmas so that she can sit with me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these posts of you and your Daughter sewing together! I spied the pink sewing machine too and I am seriously thinking of getting one for my DD for her birthday now. B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have a budding sewing goddess there! Love the mouse too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been a follower of your blog for a while.. not sure if you've seen my beauty blog but I just wanted to let you know I now have a new YouTube beauty channel also.. take a look and subscribe when you have the chance. Thanks so much x

    Angel of High Heels & Lipgloss
    youtube.com/angelarmogida

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!