Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Help I think Aliens have taken me over

What has happened to me? First of all I signed up to do a 10k run and now I've organised the next book club meeting. Its not like me at all. I really hate exercise AND organising.

So I have 6 weeks to read this

We meet at the end of Feb to drink wine discuss the book. I've been a bit lax with reading lately so its good to have something to motivate me.

I then have 3 months to train for this


Look this is me after a 5k race a couple of years ago.


Look how exhausted I look, this time I would still have another 5k to run! I'm not sure I can do it. My sister in law is going to run it with me. Shes teaches spinning  classes and is very fit. She'll probably have to carry me round.

I couldn't resist this book when I ordered off Amazon as Izzy and I are having another sewing session on Saturday. Thanks for all the lovely comments about her lavendar bag. She was so chuffed seeing herself on the blog.


I'll do a little review when I have a proper look. My mum gave me this yesterday. Its a doll I made when I was about 8 years old. I can remember making it. I think it was out of old ballet tights but I didn't have enough fabric so I had to make one of the arms out of an old vest! It brings back happy memories of sewing as a child.


3 comments:

  1. Love the dolly you made....happy memories :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must read that book, it's a fantastic read. Honestly, you'll love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous she is! I love thay you can see the stitches - a really lovely childhood memory!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!