Tuesday, 7 December 2010

What to buy a fabric addict?

What a great idea from Seamstar - gorgeous fabric hampers. This one is now on my Christmas present list.


You can choose from different fabric themes. There is a small size - you get 6 different pieces of fabric and
15 meters of ribbon or a medium size - you get 12 different pieces of fabric (each measures 50cmx55cm so 3meters overall); and 24 meters of ribbon. They are sent in a rigid, crisp white, presentation box with magnetic closure lid. The contents are wrapped in tissue paper and the box tied with lovely satin edged organza ribbon with a Christmas trim.

How gorgeous are they? What a fantastic idea. I want one!!

I also came across this lovely print from Steph says Hello on Folksy (only please don't buy it as there is only one in stock and I want it for Christmas!!). Check out her folksy shop for more gorgeous prints.


My last personalised apron of the year was finished tonight. On its way to Phoebe. Hope she likes it....





2 comments:

  1. Ooh the hampers look fab, but I've just ordered 50 squares of vintage fabric on Etsy so I'll have to resist. Love the apron, especially the button embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW loving the hamper idea. Kx
    AND that print is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...