Friday, 17 December 2010

What a lovely package

I received my Christmas Decoration swap parcel from Beatrice of Frogs and Sprogs yesterday all the way from sunny Spain (wouldn't you just love to be in sunny Spain right now!!) It was gorgeous and all beautifully wrapped.....


First there was a lovely handmade Christmas Card.


and some really lovely little fabric parcels to hang on the tree. These really are gorgeous and are such a great idea. Apologies for the dark photos which really don't do them justice. I am hopefully getting a new camera for Christmas so the quality of my photos may improve!

We hung them on tree straight away



I also received some Spanish treats which are traditionally eaten at Christmas. We are off to Centre Parcs for the week-end so these are coming with us to share out. Hope we don;t get snowed in!






Thanks so much Beatrice. I loved my parcel of goodies and it was lots of fun organising the swap.

I've finally remembered to pick a winner for the signed Ant and Dec photo. Jackie is the lucky winner. Well done Jackie. If you let me know your details I'll pop it in the post to you. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it all arrived safely and hope you enjoyed the pastries xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!