Thursday, 2 December 2010

Seedbom!

Need a Christmas pressie for a gardener? Then check out these fab seedboms!

They are like little hand grenades full of seeds. You just literally chuck them in the garden and they turn into beautiful flowers. What I also love about them is that they are handmade in the UK from recycled, biodegradable, eco-friendly materials. Its just such a great idea. I bought some last year for Jon's dad. Each pack of 4 seedboms contains easy to grow flower seed varieties:Native wildflower mix, Nasturtium Peach melba, Cornfield annual mix and Sunflower incredible.

This year they are also doing a special limited edition Noway Spruce Christmas tree. 


Get them while stocks last from Kabloom

What is also great is that some people buy them and simply throw them on pieces of urban waste land to brighten it up. It called Guerrilla Gardening. Check it out here. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I just need to find a suitable space at homex

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!