Tuesday, 19 October 2010

On my Christmas list...

I've been searching online a lot recently recently trying to find presents for Jon's 40th Birthday. I ended up on 'Not on the High Street' and stumbled across a lovely shop called Sweet Dimple which I just had to share. They make the most gorgeous pieces of art, many of which can be personalised. I absolutely love this 'fruit' range and they are now on my Christmas list (hint hint!)





I've also fallen in love with this heart picture. Each one is unique and a 'one off''.


These two would make fantastic presents


Absolutely gorgeous!

4 comments:

  1. I really love them! I'm going to get an apple one and a pear one for my sewing room (when it's finally ready). Thanks Louise! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They really are gorgeous, I particularly love the fact that they all incorporate recycled materials - fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, especially the pear one! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the apples, instantly I loved them. The strawberry is fun....but it was the green apple that really jumped off the screen. What wonderful fun things to find. Thanks for sharing!!
    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!