Thursday, 23 September 2010

Take a look at my whites!


I agreed to test this new washing powder called 'Boost your Wash'


because I wanted this red spotty peg bag (I have no shame!)



and also because meal times at our house often look like this


and food is always dropped on clothes - why is it always raspberries or cherries?


Anyway heres the science bit...


Boost Your Wash is a laundry enhancer with a unique formula, which is designed to transform your favourite washing detergent into a power cleaner, even at 30 degrees. Designed to work in partnership with washing powders, liquids or tablets, Boost Your Wash is the perfect addition to any laundry load when it needs an extra ‘boost' to remove stubborn stains, grime, smells and nasty nightmares! One in five washes needs an extra helping hand, whether it be to shift stains, kill germs or remove odours, Boost Your Wash containing antibacterial properties can solve all of these issues.  

Now I have to admit that I was skeptical about whether it would work or not but I subjected it to the Louise 'Wash Challenge' and as you can see from the photo below it did actually work rather well. The raspberry juice came out of Izzy's leggings (very unusual from past experience) and not a drop of pasta sauce can be seen on any of Sam's top anymore. Unfortunately I had run out of chocolate mini milk ice creams - now that would have been the ULTIMATE test. What do Walls put in those ice lollies? Anyway I digress - it really did seem to work on stains that are usually very stubborn.



I would say that this product is well worth a try if like me you have very young children who love food and seem to end up wearing most of it on their clothes! Its available in Ocado, Robert Dyas and Tesco.

3 comments:

  1. This definitely looks worth a try. I remember seeing the offer and wish that I'd done it too now. The peg bag is so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish you'd had a choc mini milk, those things are the bain of my life, they are kids food why do they stain so badly?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know about testing it on childrens clothes...I have enough adult items which seem to end in a similar state. Will have to give that a try....does that mean I can buy some chocolate mini milks...only for research of course!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!