Sunday, 5 September 2010

Rain rain go away

I think the title says it all!! Saturday at the Kite Festival was lovely with great weather. Sunday not so much. It rained....ALL day! Will give a proper review of the week-ends events when I recover - it may be several days!! It was lots of fun but very hard work. I met lots of lovely people though. Izzy and Sam came up to visit me on Sunday and Izzy had lots of fun as we had won a tutu on Strawberry Annies blog and as she was at the Kite Festival Izzy was allowed to choose her own tutu.



Sam just slept through the whole thing


I feel in love with this pillowcase dress from her stall and we agreed a swap. One of my baking bags for this lovely dress. Just right for our holiday in October to somewhere sunny!

 

Kerry from Strawberry Annie was very generous and also gave Izzy a little necklace too. Thanks so much - it was much appreciated and Izzy loves it. Kerry has a fab website and blog so check them out. Lots of gorgeous things for little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!