Friday, 24 September 2010

I really need to sort that paintwork

I was just admiring this lovely photo of Izzy and Sam and the sunflower that we have been growing all summer which FINALLY decided to flower when I was struck by how shabby the porch at the front of our house looks. Look at that peeling paintwork! It definitely needs repainting. Don't you just hate it when that happens. Another thing to add to the list....



I stumbled upon a blog called twobecomefour recently and entered a giveaway for this


No I haven't got something to tell you!!

I thought it might be useful for my sister in law Sarah who has just had twins. I'm pleased to say that I won the book so I will be happily posting it on to Sarah and the lovely Alexis and Lisette shortly (they're half french!). If you know anyone with twins point them in the direction of this really helpful blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!