Sunday, 25 July 2010

Welcome to my sweat shop

I've just realised that its only about a month until the Kite Festival craft market and that I actually need to make things to sell so I've been sewing sweat shop style for the last couple of days. Lots of bibs with some new fabrics. There are still a few to finish off but I'll share some of my favourites so far....





Today I was making baking bags and tomorrow its tooth fairy cushions. Why do I always leave things to the last minute? I'm going to be spending a lot of time sewing over the next month.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I loooovvvveeee the fabric in the first 2 bibs Hun...shame my boys don't need a bib these days...mind you...I don't know sometimes hee hee! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely, just came across your blog and you make some lovely handmade stuff. I love the bags and cushions x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little bibs and the fabric is so scrummy - enjoy your sewing day.
    Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it all looks lovely - keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!