Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Twins!

Jon's sister had twins this week. The much debated third baby turned out to be babies number 3 and 4!! How we laughed when we heard (and quickly decided never to think about a third baby!). His sister did amazingly well as both babies (a boy and a girl) were over 6lb and are completely gorgeous. I had a look on folksy as usual for a lovely gift and came across a lovely shop called Milly Molly Morley. I eventually decided on 2 little babygro's in one of their gift boxes which will be sent direct with a little tag.



I absolutely love this one too. Milly Molly Morley also have a shop on ebay


I hope they like them. I'm working on some bibs and buggy blankets to send too.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your sister and brother in-law, and welcome to your new nephew Louis and niece Emily. I'm sure they will love their new outfits! Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I know only too well the feelings that they must have gone through. My twins are 3 now and the debate of child no 4 is a strange subject. I had a girl and boy twin too my girl twin is also an Emily. I love you little gifts, what a fab idea.
    Much love to you all,
    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely news and really excellent gifts! Now myself and Mr G have just decided to try for baby no.3 so I really mustn't let him see this post!!! Justine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful gifts, there is no reason to shop in commerical shops anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those babygro's are sooooo cute!!
    Angel
    http://www.highheelsandlipgloss.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!