Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Lovely fabric

I received my lovely parcel of fabric from Kitschy Coo today. Super quick delivery! Thanks Amanda. Its lovely. I treated myself to


I finally got round to doing some sewing last night. Have around 20 bibs nearly finished now ready for my next craft market and to list on folksy. I'm slowly getting my sewing mojo back. Its taking a while though! Should I do a tutorial for making bibs? A couple of people have mentioned it before. Its pretty straightforward so thinking I might give it a try??

6 comments:

  1. Hello.
    What a fab fabric,i love little cowboys and rose ones.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics are just wonderful - I managed to restrain myself in Amanda's sale (my job is a bit iffy at the moment so thought I'd better keep my credit card in a safe place til I know what's happening) but those fabrics are just heavenly.

    Great to hear you're getting your mojo back - look forward to seeing more of your fabbo makes, Lucy xox PS Yes please to a bibby tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric! I was drooling over a few pieces too :) I'd love to see a bib tutorial, I'm thinking of making some for my daughter so have been looking around at various styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please to a bib tutorial. My friend has just had a baby and I'd love to make a special bib as a present. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!