Friday, 25 June 2010

Free Moo Cards

I've been toying with the idea of getting Moo cards for a while. Last night I found out that Moo are offering 50 free cards at the moment - you just pay for the postage. The only catch is that they have Moo advertising on them at the bottom offering a 15% discount on Moo Cards. If you are interested have a look here. Ideally I would have used lots of images of the things that I make but I really need to update my photos so I went with some of Moo's designs this time round



Will let you know what they are like....

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, I've just ordered myself some! I really wanted to get the mini moo card actually but not had time to resize my images so the business cards are an easier option!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as Vista Print then, their free cards also have advertising on the back but often get 100 free or such like.
    Looking forward to seeing some of the finished things when they arrive.

    Fiona @ Christals Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the info.. just placed an order! all very easy to upload, too. and even my photos look ok when cropped and placed on the card. i will post on my blog when they arrive. for £3 postage, difficult to go too far wrong. 6p per card! bridgetx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this!! I will have a look straight away, hopefully they still have that offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh. cards arrived super quick and they look fab. i posted about them...

    poppyartuk.blogspot.com

    thanks for tip.

    bridgetx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!