Wednesday, 26 May 2010

A big pat on the back!

A big well done to Abby from Mutterings from the Moor who raised a fantastic £318 for cancer research with a raffle on her blog. There were some fantastic prizes all donated by fellow crafters. I donated a little handmade sewing kit which will be winging its way to the Isle of Wight. I hope they like it. I also won some cards so I am very excited about getting something nice in the post. Abby makes the most gorgeous bears and has a lovely blog so go and have a look if you haven't already....

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Louise, and I'm sure they will love their sewing kit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww well done Abby and all the generous crafters who donated gifts. The bear is just beautiful, Lucy xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the fundraising - loving that bear! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!