Sunday, 4 April 2010

Another day another parcel

This parcel of loveliness came all the way from the USA. Ulrike from Lingering Shade was my flower swap partner. I can't believe how lucky I have been with both my swap partners as I have been very spoilt with gorgeous goodies. Ulrike sent me the following wrapped in this gorgeous tissue paper...



A lovely flowery shopping bag. Its so pretty and well made. I love the fabric.


Not one but five packets of seeds!! Can't wait to try these out in my garden. Just need some sunshine.


The most beautiful little birdhouse which is painted
 with tiny little flowers. How beautiful is this? I love it. I think Ulrike painted it herself too. Very clever!




A little flower candle


Some cute little flower coasters


2 gorgeous pieces of flowery fabric. Can't wait to get stuck in to these


The sweetest lavender bag made with THE most gorgeous fabric. I love this


a lovely card


and a pretty little heart


and as if thats not enough Ulrike also included a little parcel for Izzy and Sam to open with some cool stickers and sweets.


Thank you Ulrike. I was overwhelmed with your generosity and I loved  everything.

Right where do I sign up for my next swap????

9 comments:

  1. what lovely things you got, i missed out on this swap unfortently maybe i can join another one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl, Louise - what lovely goodies! That birdhouse is just so cute. I have just joined my first swap, and can't wait - Just Good Enough to Eat swap - there is a link on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty swap, I love the birdhouse. Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a brilliant collection! Love the bird house! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a lovely swap, the birdhouse is gorgeous..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They were lovely swaps - I've just signed up to the Good Enough to Eat swap - link on my blog too! I'm very excited as it will be my 1st swap. I hope you arrange another swap sometime soon too! Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your swap looks like it was fun. Gorgeous goodies, especially the birdhouse. Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so lovely, I especially like the bag and the lavender bag. So much thought and so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooowwww how cute!!! I would love to swap, how does it work? I live in the Netherlands and I am italian.. I dont have many friends here and would love to have contacts with same passions all over the worlds :) xx thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!