Thursday, 25 March 2010

What a bargain

I was having a little browse in my local charity shop as you do when I came accross a little bag of fabric for 95p. Included were these little beauties...




Two big pieces and some smaller scraps. Its really cute and is a linen type fabric rather than a soft cotton. What can I make with these I wonder? Also included were









What a find! I'm feeling very pleased with my bargain fabric. Just need to find that mojo and start making things again!

Right I'm off to watch Brothers and Sisters. Its going to be a tear jearker this week. I'm such a sucker for sentimental American drama shows and I LOVE Rob Lowe. Reminds me of my youth watching him. Was it just me or was anyone else completely obsessed with this film in the 1980's


I loved it and watched it over and over again. Please tell me I was not the only one!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fab find ~ lucky you! I love a good rummage in charity shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find, lucky you!
    loved St Elmos fire as a teen, still do actually, might have to watch it on the weekend now you've mentioned it.

    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how good is that fabric. Hope you get your mojo back soon. I'm off tomorrow scouring our CS again haven't been locally for a while and I'm inspired again by your haul. Sorry a bit old for that film, though I did see it. I'm sure that you will have plenty of followers out there though!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing find. 95p, I can't believe it.
    Have fun with it,
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabric - I also found a lovely pink floral vintage table cloth in a charity shop which I think I will turn into something nice for summer when I figure out what. love browsing charity shops you never know what you will find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab find from your local CS - I also love St Elmo's Fire, along with The Breakfast Club... oh, and Teenwolf. Good times :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved that film too. I wish I still had a copy of it. My favourite was Andrew McCarthy, swoon :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!