Monday, 29 March 2010

Well done Mr Postman

My flower swap parcel has already arrived in the US of A despite only being posted a few days ago. I received a lovely email from Ulrike today saying she had received it so I can finally show you what I sent...

A fat quarter of flowery fabric


A gorgeous vintage french seed packet lavendar bag. These were bought from Ragged Roses on Folksy a while ago. I got one for me too!


A handmade fabric covered notebook

Some of my favourite seeds


A little handmade sewing kit




2 pairs of flowery gardening gloves


and some other flowery bits and pieces


It was so much fun choosing and making things to send. I can't wait to receive my parcel which is on its way! Off to finish off some things for my colour swap now. I LOVE this swapping lark!!

11 comments:

  1. What a lot of really lovely gifts you sent..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab package. I have packaged up mine tonight to send tomorrow if I get time. I am a swap convert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swap was wonderful, thanks soo much for organising.
    Hope your parcel arives soon.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swappy things, thanks for organising. Hope there will be many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sent some lovely gifts, can't wait to see what you receive. It has been a great swap thanks for organising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Louise!
    I just wanted to let you know I posted off your colour swap today, so i hope it gets to you soon and you like it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're going to arrange another swap soon so that I can participate, I just missed out on the last one..Did you cover the notebook yourself? If so please can you give me some basic instructions.....Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely, She will be thrilled and I hope you are with yours when it arrives. It was great taking part.
    Jenny X

    ReplyDelete
  9. My swap did not happen but I have met a lovely lady through blogging and we swap on a regular basis - is'nt it fun waiting to see what you get and sorting out things to send. Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for organising, I loved taking part and made and received some lovely things. i have blogged about it http://youfoundkelshidingplace.blogspot.com/2010/04/parcel-joy.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!