Wednesday, 3 March 2010

A little help from my friends

Its the big interview tomorrow. I've realised this week that I have some lovely friends who have given me lots of moral support and encouragement. So big thanks to

1) Rachel for offering to have Izzy all tomorrow afternoon
2) Catherine for coming with me on a test drive to the venue (I'm more scared of the drive than the actual interview if I'm honest. Its facing my fear time!)
3) Debi for sending me the most gorgeous handmade good luck card
4) Laura for helping me prepare yesterday
5) Lyn for grilling her friend who works there so I now know I got down to the last 5!!

Also thanks to everybody who has left a comment on my blog wishing me luck and encouraging me or who have emailed me. I really appreciate it guys. Wish me luck..........

16 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK !!YOU WILL BE FINE!!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending happy thoughts your way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck!
    Fingers crossed!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go get 'em.
    Everything crossed here. XXX
    Thinking of you
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, will be send lots of good vibes your way tomorrow :-)

    Debs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you lots of luck
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck hunni - you sound soooo prepared so you can't do anymore. Get a good night's sleep and know that you've done all you can - let us know how you do xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck for tomorrow louise
    sounds like you've got it all under control

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck, I will be thinking positive thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knock 'em dead.

    A million good wishes from Piran & I.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck, although I don't think you'll need it. It sounds like you've done all your homework and will wow them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending positive vibes your way. yaps

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wondering how it went? Hopefully well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. luck luck luck :)

    Amelia. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!