Monday, 8 February 2010

You're Welcome

I've been tagged by Kelly from A Place of my Own for the You're Welcome Meme. Kelly shared 3 blogs she has recently discovered and loved (I'm following all of them now!) and then asked me to share 3 of mine. So here they are.



Flossie Teacakes
is a gorgeous blog about sewing that I've just started following. Its VERY inspiring. Florence makes THE most gorgeous things. She is currently experimenting with making her own clothes and they look so good I'm almost tempted to have a go myself. There are also some great tutorials on the blog too. Its lovely.
Mary Poppins
Another blog which is new to me but already I'm addicted. Its full of fabulous pictures of gorgeous things and I knew the minute I saw it I would love it! Lots of fabric and shabby chic house things, crafts and vintage treasures. There is a fantastic giveaway at the moment too so well worth checking it out. I'm looking forward to reading this blog more.

LittleCottageComforts
I've been following this blog for a little while since Pomona very kindly sent me some seeds and lavender for my 70 presents challenge and its such a lovely blog. Its really well written and thoughtful. Some blogs I scan and read quickly as I'm usually in a rush but this one makes me want to sit down with a cup of tea to enjoy and savour it. Another blog full of inspirational ideas of things to make, sew, knit and cook. Lovely!

I've got to tag 3 other bloggers to pass this meme onto so I tag

Sugarmouse
EmilyPickle
BirgittaDesigns

The rules are:


  • Visit the new blogs I've introduced you to. If you like them, subscribe!
  • Recommend three new blogs you've discovered and loved
  • Tag three other bloggers and ask them for three new blog reads

2 comments:

  1. Ohooo thank you, how very kind of you and good luck in the giveaway. I think we all blog for different reasons, I know I began as a little outlet to get some of my pain out, my Blog isn't always pretty, at loosing my very premature son, then I found a love of crafting and am in the long process of doing up our home so hopefully readers get a little of everything, the ups, downs and everything in between. I adore your sweet blog, and all your pretty makes, you are very talented :0)

    Hugs

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment - I feel quite touched!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!