Thursday, 11 February 2010

Swaps

I recently took part in the Folksy Valentine Heart Swap and got my parcel today from the lovely Nat at Harvey Crafty Cards. A lovely heart shaped pin cushion beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and a little box!



So what was in the box??

Only the cutest little 'sewing survival kit' that Nat had put together for me including some cute buttons, some cotton and the sweetest little hand shaped tags that say 'handmade' on them.


It was such a lovely thoughtful thing to send and really cheered me up after a very stressful supermarket trip with Sam who screamed his head off the whole way round Tesco because I refused to give him a second chocolate brioche!! It was lovely to come home to a little treat in the post. Check out these lovely cards from her  Folksy Shop. So pretty. I'm loving this swap thing. Might have to organise one. So would anybody be interested in joining in if I did?



Managed to have a lovely night out last night with some friends at the local Italian. Really good to have a conversation with them without constant interuptions from children!! Was really good fun. I'm in the middle. Not sure what is going on with my fringe tho. Think both me and Sam need a hair cut!

7 comments:

  1. I would be happy to join a swap, I have just joined a secret post swap over at Notes from Lapland and sent my first person a little something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little package. Love the heart buttons and the little hearts
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to mention, nothing wrong with the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your fringe looks fine, you want to see mine ;) Ohooo yes I would love to do a swap, what ya thinking of ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like a good swap too! I thought you would like the secret post club, I've been meaning to tell you about it, there is a link
    in my sidebar if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to join in and do a swap sounds fun. Do we have to make the item or are we allowed to buy things or is it a bit of both?Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!