Wednesday, 3 February 2010

I need to get out more...

'Free to a good home' was a post on the lovely Mutterings from the Moor blog. Could anybody make use of some tiny little bottles that had once contained antibiotics?? I thought these would be perfect for keeping my sequins and tiny little beads in and I was very lucky to receive a boxful several days later. I'm sad to say that sorting out all my sequins and beads into colour coded bottles gave me more pleasure than it probably should. I think I may be slightly annally retentive but just look how cute they look. It doesn't matter that it took me hours when I could have been sleeping or cleaning my house. They make me smile when I look at them and thats all that matters!





Finally got round to posting off my handmade heart for the Folksy Valentines Heart Swap today. A little lavender hanging heart with some heart chocolates and love hearts sweets for good measure. I hope they like it!



6 comments:

  1. I got my bottles today, so sorting is my job later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the little bottles look lovely all filled with pretty things....That is exactly the sort of thing I would have loved doing too LOL
    Glad to hear Samis on the road to recovery too - it must havebeen very scarey for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errrm, I do the same with my buttons...! Love the bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I think they look lovely all co-ordinated.
    I am pretty dis-organised on the whole EXCEPT for my baking cupboard - everything listed and labelled - and in my wardrobe I have all my tops in colour groups and all my skirts in colour groups. Just makes it easier when I'm looking for an outfit. I don't have any buttons or beads, but I am sure if I did, I would sort them just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great Louise! I'm so glad they came in useful. And to anyone else reading...I still have loads left so just pop over to my blog if you'd like some and leave me a message!

    Oh...and I spent about an hour with my new button collection last night sorting them into colours, only to shove them all back in the jar again afterwards. It was very therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they look so lovely. Pretty, pretty!

    I have tagged you over at mine, in a nice meme which is about welcoming new blogs and bloggers so I thought you would be a good one to tag. http://youfoundkelshidingplace.blogspot.com/2010/02/youre-welcome-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...