Sunday, 21 February 2010

Come and Sew Along

I've been interveiwed and featured on the fabulous CraftblogUK website. I'm so excited!



http://craftbloguk.blogspot.com/2010/02/sew-scrumptious.html

I'm also very excited about being part of this



A sew along on Kitchy Coos blog. Come and join in - you know you want to!

Last chance to enter my flower swap as well. It closes tomorrow and then I'll contact you all with more details. If you haven't already please can you email me your name and address and blog links. Got me some work to do I think!!

2 comments:

  1. louise

    just back from half term break... can i please add myself to the flower swap list. LOVED doing the heart swap with folksy. and it has got me back into sewing after too long a break...hope your week went smoothly.

    bridgetxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice interview. It's amazing how we all start out blogging. I started so my family in Germany can see part of my life since we missed out on a lot having only seen each other 4 times in my life! I am trying to get back into sewing which I'm sure my crafty neighbor would love for me to since she is always sewing or crocheting! I like looking at all that you have done, and wish I had found you earlier as spring is around the corner with my great love...gardening!!
    Bye for now!
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...