Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Little Angel...

No not Izzy although to be fair she is being VERY good at the moment (its amazing what the threat of Father Christmas watching can achieve!). No this little angel is what I'm talking about



A gorgeous little angel key ring for my present challenge from the very kind Jean at Talking Beads. Its so delicate. My picture really don't do it justice as it really catches the light and is just so pretty. I had the pleasure of meeting Jean at the recent MISI craft event. Its so nice to put faces to names. Thanks Jean. I know my mum will love it. Talking Beads also have a lovely shop on MISI.

A while ago I mentioned that I was doing controlled crying with Sam - what a transformation we had after only really 3 nights of doing it. I know this will probably jinx it but he sleeps fantastically at the moment. At the week end he slept from 7.30pm to 9am!!!!! Actually I don't think its his sleeping that has improved but his ability to settle himself back to sleep when he wakes up as I often wake up and hear him chattering to himself but he is obviously comfortable being in his cot with his toys and teddies and doesn't seem to need to be picked up the minute he wakes up anymore. Its made such a difference to my mood - long may it last!!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely little angel. Glad things seem to be improving with the sleeping.
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angel keyring is adorable, unlike my youngest at the moment - arg...............

    Well done on the controlled crying, I couldnt face it. I did try, but me and MadDad ended up in tears and giving in

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!