Sunday, 13 December 2009

Hungover!

I'm feeling a bit fragile today as we had people over for dinner last night and I drank quite a lot of champagne and Thai beer - not sure thats a great combination but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Jon excelled himself by cooking a fab meal of thai fishcakes and sweetcorn fritters with a peanut dipping sauce followed by the most gorgeous (and hot!) thai green chicken curry and beef rendang. Thank god for men who can cook!! It was so nice. My planning was bad as usual though as Izzy was in a nativity play this morning which meant getting up and going out quite early and trying to keep Sam quiet in a church for an hour with a bit of a hangover. Not such a great idea.

My lovely friend Debi's little boy Sawyer was 4 this week and had his party today. I bought him this fab present from Fe Fo Fum on Folksy. I really wanted to get him a personalised t shirt but could only find them with cars on and I wanted a dinosaur one so I emailed to find out if I could have one made. Not only was it possible but it came in a fab little personalised bag with a dinosaur footprint on the front (genius idea!) and also arrived the next day. What fantastic service. I highly recomend them as a present. I also gave him one of my coloured pencil rolls so hope he likes them both. Izzy had an amazing time at the party and I've just eaten a massive piece of Debi's very nice chocolate birthday cake!!



Am very excited as we are off to Centre Parcs at Longleat tomorrow for 5 days with Jon's dad and sister and his niece. I'm really looking forward to it but there will be no phone signal and no computers so no blogging!! What am i going to do? Will I be able to last?? See you all in 5 days!

3 comments:

  1. You deserve some rest after all that sewing for those fairs. Have a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and a well deserved rest. love the dinosaur tshirt and bag. What a find.
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...